About Ye Li
YeLi is an associate professor from China, and is currently an academic scholar at the University of Lincoln. Most recently she has worked closely the MA International Design Enterprise programme (MAIDE) in UK.
YeLi has been teaching, researching and acting as a consultant in Graphic and Information design for 11 years and teaches on various MA programmes.
YeLi has interests in design education and business having originally graduated in Art and Design and completed a Masters in graphic and information design from China University of Mining and Technology.
YeLi, is the Director of the Jiangsu Industry-University-Research institute collaboration innovation fund program in China, has utilised her expertise in developing many links with research program, some leading to infographics developments or reports, and others generating research activity leading to GUI and Publication Design.
She has acted as a consultant to Toppower, Jiangsu’s journal and press. Examples of business consultancy leading to implementation of new systems of HMI include the construction of information bank and function frame, and relevant vision information design.
Graphic and Information Design
- MA Visual Communication Design
- BA Graphic Design
- CN Cert Ed.
- A hundred excellent teachers of CUMT in 2011-2012
- First prize of the university excellent teaching achievement award
- Works exhibition of BIEAF2012 international ECO design & photo arts fair
- Outstanding instructor prize of the third exhibitions of Jiangsu college student art
- First prize of the excellent teachers in extracurricular academic competitions award
- Third prize of the provincial journal cover design award
- Second prize of the university teaching quality award
Director of Jiangsu Graphic Designer Association
Fellow of Jiangsu Artists Association
External Activities and Consultancy
- Harmonious Color Design for Multi-user Based on Cooperative Multi-agent Interactive Cultural Algorithm, Journal of Central South University
- A Study on Redesign of Packaging Design. Packaging Engineering
- A study on innovative talents training mode at creative industry background. Education and Vocation
- Reformation and Innovation of Practical Teaching in Ad Design Course. Journal of Jiangsu Normal University
- Analysis on innovative design concept of visual communication art and design, Master
- A study on the development of design color teaching based on information technology, Industrial Design and Art design